Datos personales

Mi foto
Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico
Kukulcan Spanish language school is an accredited Spanish language school in Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico. At our Spanish school we offer Spanish immersion programs in Mexico, all year long. Students decide when to enroll and for how long. In a beautifully lanscaped Spanish School campus located in Mexico´s famous city of "eternal spring"... Cuernavaca; our Spanish school provides students with comprehensive Spanish immersion programs. Our Spanish immersions cover not only Spanish grammar classes and "hands-on" Spanish conversation courses, but also cultural activities, such as dancing lessons, cooking classes and field trips to cultural and recreational sites of Cuernavaca. Thanks to its nearby location to Mexico City students can take advantage of the cultural richness of Mexico City´s vast museums and historical sites.

viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

MEXICO UNDER THE MICROSCOPE by Klára

For the last two years we haven´t hear anything about Mexico other than warnings, alerts, it is too dangerous, don’t go to Mexico. The newspapers are full of ugly, scary and exaggerated pictures about life in Mexico. What does this really do? It creates panic and distrust for travelers, and makes things seem worse than they are.

My name is Klára and I am from the Czech Republic. I have been living in Mexico for almost three years. I am working for a Spanish Language School named Kukulcan Educational Spanish Community located in Cuernavaca, Morelos, also known as a “City of the Eternal Spring.¨

I have decided to write this blog on my own and the objective is to help create a positive image of the place I live and to show that Mexico is: one of the most beautiful countries for its culture and history, the people are nice and friendly, and Mexico has also very modern technology and systems you might not even know about.

In this blog I will post different topics about cultural & historical sites, Mexican modernization and technology, Mexican population, politics, medicine, healthcare, business, water and energy systems, animals, nature and others. Also I will include pictures and interviews with foreign people living here in Mexico.

If you are interested in reading my posts, please add me and follow my articles. You are very welcome to put a comment, share your experience or ask a question. I will be happy to answer you.

Important info: I will not censure or delete any comment or opinion except the comments included vulgarity, violence or inappropriate undertones.

www.kukulcan.com.mx

2 comentarios:

  1. Que padre, Klara. As a frequent visitor to Cuernavaca, I can attest to its safety. My family enjoys our time in the city and with our friends at Kukulcan.

    ¡Que tenga un buen dia, amiga!
    Susan in Baytown, TX

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muchas gracias amiga! Que tengas muy bonito día!
    Saludos a todos...
    Klára

    ResponderEliminar